These terms and conditions (the “terms”) apply to your dealings with us, Pin2 Fashions Pty Ltd, and your use of the www.palkingdom.com website (the “Website”).
By using the Website you signify your agreement to be bound by these terms. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Website.
If you do not agree to any terms you must not use the Website.
We may change the terms at any time or from time to time and you agree to be bound by the changes by continuing to use the Website. You should regularly check the terms to ensure you are familiar with the most current version.
You represent and warrant that:
a) You are at least 18 years of age; and
b) You are legally entitled to enter into a legally binding agreement with us.
Use of the Website
1. You must not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Website, the servers or networks that host the Website, or interferes with security-related features of the Website.
2. You must not copy, use or distribute content from the Website except as permitted by these terms, by law or with our prior written consent.
3. You understand and agree that any abusive, fraudulent or illegal activity may be actionable by us, including but not limited to civil or criminal prosecution and/ or referral to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
4. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account (including orders placed using your account). You agree to keep your account password secure and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for any unauthorized activity on your account if you fail to keep your login information secure.
5. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or that your password is no longer secure you must notify us immediately and take immediate steps to change your password on the Website.
6. We may at any time terminate your account for abuse of the Website.
1. Information on the Website concerning products, fit, size charts, care and content information, product origin and delivery (among other information) is based on material provided by our suppliers, manufacturers and third party providers. You understand that while we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or errors that are the result of incorrect information supplied to us, or due to our suppliers changing product specifications without notice to us.
2. Due to variations in individual screen calibrations you understand that product delivered may vary slightly in color from product seen on screen.
1. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability for loss or damage of any kind relating in any way to the Website or use thereof. This includes but is not limited to:
a) any loss or damage that may occur as a result of errors or inaccuracies on the Website;
b) your reliance or non-reliance on any information contained on or referred to on the Website or any linked Website;
c) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/ or personal or financial information stored on the servers;
d) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or harmful code which may be transmitted to or through our Website by any third party.
2. We do not warrant, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service displayed on or connected with the Website.
3. Where any law provides a consumer guarantee which may not be lawfully excluded, our liability will be limited to the extent provided by law.
We are an authorised retail and online distributor of all goods displayed on the Website and as such the authenticity of every item available for purchase is guaranteed.